Downloads and Browsing
1. Via CVS Repository
- You may wish to acquire CVS clients
to install on your own computer.
- A MacOS 9 CVS client is located here
- Windows and Mac CVS clients are located
To anonymously checkout the source code use the following
Command Line commands. When prompted for a password for
anonymous, simply press the Enter key.
- cvs -z3
- If configuring a GUI client, enter for the server name:
cvs.cml.sourceforge.net, for the CVSRoot:
/cvsroot/cml, for user: your own "Unix" name at
Sourceforge, Port: 2401 and Method: pserver.
The result should be similar to:
- To browse the CVS Repository, invoke http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cml/
The modules available are:
Use Checkout with one of these module names specified to
create a local disk copy of the above repositories.
- CML: Components for Chemical
Markup Language, Version 1.0, including JUMBO
- CML2: Components for Chemical
Markup Language, Version 2.0
- STMML: Components for
Scientific, Techical and Medical Markup Language, Version
- SELFML: Components for Self
Markup Language, Version 1.0
2. Via Web page at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/cml/
There are several XML-based projects under the CML projects page. All involve CML files or can use CML code/classes.
- CIF (Crystallographic Information File) in XML/CML
- CML V1.0 (DTD-based)
- CML V2.0 (Schema-based)
- Examples of CML files (and some legacy)
- SELFML (physicochemical data in XML.CML)
- Rules for copying: By default the Artistic License applies
- Installation information: There are several downloads (especially important for JAR files)
- Readme information: See individual subtopics. Almost all braches have an HTML framework which allows navigation and explanation
- Authors and Thanks: See individual subprojects for details. Almost all software and files were originally written by Peter Murray-Rust.
All files are mounted at SourceForge and latest versions can be found there.
See also the CML site
Jumbo 4.3 is now located at http://wwmm.ch.cam.ac.uk/moin/JumboXml